In the event that your tracking number marked your package as delivered but your package is not where you expect it, please follow the steps below:
- Double check that the shipping address you entered at checkout is correct
- Check your tracking number and review where your package was delivered (mailbox, front porch, back porch, mailroom, etc.)
- Make sure you check with anyone else in who lives in your home to make sure they did not already bring your package inside.
- Check with neighbors to make sure the postal service did not deliver your package to their house by mistake.
- Call your local post office/delivery service and speak with the supervisor or manager on duty. Ask for the location (specifically the GPS info) where your package was left. In some cases the postal service will mark a package a delivered 1-2 days prior to delivering them.
In the event that your package is missing in transit (tracking stops updating), sign up for text alerts through USPS.
Missing USPS Package:
- If you are still unable to locate your package, you can file a missing package claim here. For further questions, please contact us.
Missing UPS Package:
- If you are still unable to locate your package, you can contact UPS here and file a claim here.